Skilled trainers are necessary to implement change and improvements among staff. Outsource the services of a seasoned trainer and keep progress moving!
The introduction of new processes, operating procedures, systems and concepts will fall apart if the end users aren’t properly trained. This is particularly important at the supervisory or mid-management level.
Professional trainers bring the necessary mix of adult learning and delivery techniques to ensure that training employees nets the ROI and results desired. But maintaining the qualified staff is often out of reach for smaller operations, so it often falls to those who have the most tribal knowledge.
JJ Miller specializes in creating training programs for adult learners, using instructional design methods that minimize lecture and maximize the participants’ experience. Our road-tested capabilities in creating a wide variety of training programs for a large mix employee groups helps our clients reach their goals and ensures that the time their employees spend in training is both productive and worthwhile. Our strategy for successful training includes:
- Understanding the reason for the training
- Understanding the target student groups
- Developing courses with relevant content
- Using course design and delivery methods that fit the audience and the topic
- Being mindful to fit the client’s time constraints
- Deliver with professional care
- Summarize results and provide progress tracking tools