- Staff Functional Roles & Responsibilities Assessment
- Hiring Plans & Implementation
- On-Boarding Process Development & Implementation
- Annual Strategic Planning & Staff Goals Development—Roll-out
- Marketing Strategy & Implementation
- Process Improvement Assessment
Since 2017, JJ Miller has been providing a variety of COO services to this privately held, 32-year old environmental engineering firm to help drive the owner’s vision in support of a 5-year exit strategy. Key achievements include accessing functional roles and responsibilities needed to run the operation resulting in four key hires and one internal promotion. JJ Miller has helped the firm strategically plan annual financial goals, then align the staff’s goals using the Balanced Scorecard approach.
JJ Miller also conducted a comprehensive assessment of all business development processes from lead generation to project execution and made recommendations for improvement. JJ Miller is currently working to implement a marketing strategy to support the strategic initiatives and realize growth—this includes a new website. Next steps include the rollout of the process improvement plan which will incorporate a new CRM and project tracking process.